Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Friendzone/ Posturing and Passive Aggressiveness

You know, my love life is like my pool playing. I have a few great opening shots but when it comes to the end game i fuck up big time. Yes, the imagery of hitting balls into holes with a long stick does not escape my observation as well. It all comes back to the friend zone thing that I have referred to countless times. I do all the right things that a girl wants to see in a man, but by some twisted mindfuck girls delude themselves into thinking, wait a minute, a perfect guy can't exist. Ergo, he must be a really good friend because only a really good male friend wouldnt take advantage of me and only a good male friend could be so nice to me without ulterior motives. And thats where i slot in. Im always the potential stalker turned good friend in the end. Not that this is a craigslist ad, but i do find myself being a good listener, a gentleman, and im occasionally gut wrenchingly funny. I stress the words "occasionally". And please feel free to comment on those "qualities" or lack of it. This comment is of course only open to people I've dated or attempted to do so, and since more than half of those girls hate (or through a series of fucked up events, mostly on my part, will hate) my guts, im expecting zero comments. So once i pot in those shots which could make efren reyes or alex pagulayan my bitch, i proceed to entrench myself deep into the friend zone. And as we all know, the sitcom of said same named zone is utter cock because friends can never ever get together in real life . The whole Rachael-Ross saga was a good run until the end where the writers basically copped the fuck out to give everyone that ridiculously false feel good feeling. Reality, my friends, is a motherfucker. I should know. I did a dissertation on it in Life 101. It was entitled "posturing and passive aggressiveness. How girls mindfuck themselves when it comes to relationships"

On that same note, since most girls have that perennial feeling of no guy can be that good unless he's my friend, i have come to the conclusion that most girls want to be with someone fucked up. Unintentionally or not, i leave it open to debate. But if you answered in the latter, you have some serious inferiority complexes and issues to deal with Rhianna. Thats the term im going to use from now on to refer to these confused females who deliberately get into harmful relationships because of some deep seated psychological problem. But of course im being condescending. I've been through harmful relationships myself. But it the fact that i learn from these incidents that allows me the right to be condescending. At least in my own personal rant-o-log anyway.

Me and Megaman are officially over. As in over attempting to recreate old feelings in new experiences anyway. As in i will still be single and she most decidedly will not be. I kinda thought so from the start anyway. Which is why im not as deeply psychologically scarred again. It hurts, but it hurts like a stubbed toe. It'll go away eventually. More in the short term effect anyway. Benefits of being a realist and not becoming too emotionally vested in something which you know will in all likelihood fail anyway but you give it a go because of sentimental value. Sentimental value means squat in the world now anyway. The world is a harsh and cruel mistress that indulges in SadoMasochism. All for the price of your innocence and sanity. Counterstrike on the other hand... she's Blanche DuBois personified. Im a little bit to lazy to go into details, plus i dont want to be sued for defamation, but i am alluding to the fact that her character fits perfectly into that of Blanche. Read a Streetcar named Desire if you want to know ed zachery what im talking about.

So, in closing, fuck all the posturing and all the passive aggressive bullshit.

No comments: