Thursday, September 14, 2006

exodus

well.. the day has finally arrived. i am to depart my beloved home and live as a foreign exile for a year in England. i need not write another farewell post as i have already done so. again, all of you, all my loved ones, friends and family and even my four legged friend Hermes, i love all of you and will miss you all. your memories will keep me warm on those cold and lonesome nights in a foreign land. fare thee well all of you. till we meet again. till the prodigal son returns to the promised land.

4 comments:

Tupps said...

I'm glad I saw you, and that wasn't a farewell either mate. That was just to send you off. We'll meet soon.

Haha, have a good one Jools.

I'll miss you.

Definitely.

*sniff...hahahah

bye again!

Su said...

i'm missing you so so much...:( pls update your blog while you're there k. miss n love u Juboy!!!

Anonymous said...

ah Julian, guess i'll be seeing u there eh? will contact u when im there. take care

Seemat and Josh said...

you must get in touch when you get here :)