Friday, March 02, 2007

random rap

ju-rants be the name, better recognize my game,
if i fail law this is my claim to fame.
me and the crew chilling in bangkung
till jas's father calls then we have to go home.
my friend tupps be thai,
but dont get it twisted we roll together like ice cream and pie
dre be stone cold in his expression like a killer
dont let it scare ya, he’s a real nice fella
regarding arvinda, I got a whole list of things to say
but fuck it you’re a good friend too,
except when you ask me to pay
for food u couldn’t afford u damned fool

don’t mess with me my rhymes be tight
like that virgin you didn’t get with last night
aint no one better than me,
my words cut like knives and will make you bleed.
money, booze and broads,
dont need none of those in my rhyme to get to the top.
i be in your face like a mace
aint gonna bow down for popularity’s sake
not into that friendster bullshit or myspace
im my own man and I trust my own legs to stand
I don’t care If I never get recognition or have fans
I just wanna lay down verses about the truth
Make your insecurities go away like poof
But its gonna hurt don’t expect me to sooth
Your egos when it hits you in the gut
That you’re nothing but a popularity slut
Sorry for the rage, it’s the truth like from a bible page
I have no love for them and haters
And special disdain for posers
Coolness is the opium for the masses
Don’t be dissin this rap son
I speak from the heart
It aint some cheap record u can pick up from Mymart
And if u don’t agree
Take the Tyson approach and bite me

sat pui ha ngor hui siu yiin,
smoking aint a sin, im like jin,
adding chinese in my verses
getting back to my roots, im serious.
That’s all I gotta rant about today
Going to desist and cease
Shoutout to the crew and all those dear to me
Im out, Peace.


hahaha.. i know what your're saying.. Ju.. dont quit your day job. Dont worry, it was just random.

ps; sat pui ha ngor hui siu yin = excuse me for a bit, i gotta smoke.

1 comment:

urbanphoenix said...

Ju rants, Ju rhymes and now, Ju raps! xD