Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Holy Fucking boredom Batman!

I dont even know why i used that as my title other than the fact that it helps convey how bored i am. Well not about my stay here but just at this current time. which is currently 2.33 am. I know i know, I'm back to Malaysian timing again but I cant help it. There's nothing to do in the day. Generally anyway. Today was a bit of fun. Well, as much fun as someone the age of 23 can have on a day out with his mum and her husband i.e. not my dad. Went to see a big old boat called the Queen Mary. Go wikipedia it, im to lazy to give you a run down of its history and significance. The only thing I will highlight is the fact thats its haunted and we actually went for the "paranormal" tour. I.e. they lead you down to the bowels of the ship where its dark and creepy, intentionally or not i dont know, but i would not want to spend some time down there, well lighted or not. They did the whole tourist trap thing with the lights ans sounds and special effects and stuff. It wasnt all that scary really. Except for that one part in the abandoned swimming pool. That had fucked up and there might actually be some spooky shit going around here written all over the place. Even after all the fake special effects and lights and standard haunted house banshee scream, it just felt, weird. Thats all i can say. Can't really describe it myself. It's like you have a feeling that something is wrong( and you're not an overly paranoid person already) and in fact yeah, something is wrong e.g. cat died or cousin's sick. Still dont know what im talking about? Thats ok, i didnt claim i was a very good describer of things. I don't think im a good writer even. As im writing this i can see all the typos and grammatical mistakes being made but im just to arsed to scroll up and right click and select the right correction.

Coming back to the title, well, i am a comic book fan. I've read all the good stuff from batman, i.e. the dark knight returns, its sequal and year one et al, but other than that, i dont know much about the character. Its like having a fuck buddy. You get all the best out of a relationship without having a relationship. In the end you just know how well the she sucks your dick and lets you fuck her doggy style but everything else are just details which you dont need to know. I.e. stuff you dont need to know because you dont want to know the person better emotionally. Same thing with the batman comics. I mean, i guess if you enjoy the sex/great stories but just dont feel up to having a long term relationship/following then its alright to skip the other complicated relationship stuff/tons of back issues you have to catch up with. Whoo, i connected sex and comics. You are of course free to disagree with me and be all BATMAN ROCKS WHOO!!YOU DONT EQUATE SEX AND COMICS!! Yeah batman rocks, but im just not a fanboy. And daredevil would kick batman's ass, despite the sucky movie. And green lantern rocks too aight?... shit.. you see what america has done to me? Its got me occasionally saying stuff like aight, what up, and whatevs and etc. etc. Oh... and only someone as bored or as neurotic as me could connect sex with a friend with benefits and comic book analyzing bordering on fanboy fanaticism.

Aight,(dammit, again) thats it for now. And no, no poem today. No impromptu juice today.Hahaha.. that sounds sick. Or maybe its just me.

Yay.. Not an angsty post. Enjoy this reader. Its a rare occasion when ju-rants dosent get all emo and angsty on you. Wait.. are there even people reading this?

No comments: