Thursday, January 20, 2011

That dream again or Saying yes to the rapid flick

Hey you. Ms CounterStrike. Why is it every time I dream about you, we always end up fucking? You have not entered my thoughts since my very much voluntary annexation of my mind from your existence. So why do you have to sashay your hot ass back into my dreams all Inception like minus the blaring trumpets and inverted worlds but with the added goddamnyourbodyishotasfuck-ness? Get out of my head.

No, I'm not obsessed. If I was I would be getting all David Carradine on myself in my car outside your house. But I don't. Because a) im not into getting off on self asphyxiation and b) I don't know where you live, though you know where I live.. which invariably puts the stalker ball into your court.

And another thing. Besides the awesome mind blowing Inception-doesn't-have-shit-on-this dream sex, you are somehow... infinitely smarter somehow. Now, I'm not saying we discuss the String theory in particle physics or an in-depth analysis of the current impact of rising oil prices from a socio-political standpoint, but you are.. more enlightened. Somehow. Plus the way you hold that cigarette is pretty damn sexy...

Now, I'm sorry to keep going back to the sex thing, but quite frankly, I would think that would be all that we would have in common should we commingle and "go out". Fine, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt that you are of the same intellectual plane as I am (and that's not saying much). But from the few and far in between chance social encounters that we have had, well... We're not going to watch Fraiser together anytime soon.

And you're not shy. You just choose to be whenever you're around me. Please girl, I'm not Frankenstien's monster. Yes, the many acne scars and the way I tend to frown a lot may lend some credence to the rumour that I do in fact David Carradine myself in the car in front of your house and practice self flagellation without being sanctioned by Opus Dei, but I can assure you, I'm alright, if not socially adept with members of your sex, at times.

Yes, I am in fact a fan of the rapid flick and suck. Not the slow circular motions. I don't know how that came about but that was in the dream. You, madam, have skills.

Ok but seriously, as much as you tend to rock my dream self's world, you need to stop that. Because reality self finds the after effects of saying "it's just a dream" particularly disheartening.

No comments: