Saturday, January 20, 2007

death in winter

The depths of winter longing are ice within my heart
The shards of broken covenants lie sharp against my soul
The wraiths of long lost ecstasy still keep us two apart
The sullen winds of bitterness still keen from turn to pole

The scars and twisted tendons, the stumps of struck-off limbs
The aching pit of hunger and throb of unset bones
My sanded burning eyes, as light within them dims
Add nothing to the torment of lying here alone..

The shimmering flames of fever trace out your blessed face
My broken eardrums echo yet with your voice inside my head
I do not fear the darkness that comes to me apace
I only dread the loss of you that comes when im dead.

yeah...im back in Bristol..

2 comments:

Seemat and Josh said...

you really should come to london for a weekend and crash! x

Anonymous said...

I really should actually. But its almost impossible to reach you right now. Cant seem to access your blog.