Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Because I Can

two blogs in a day. this leads to the assumption that im ; a) really really bored , b) feeling inspired or c) too full of myself. i dont know specifically which one category i fall in but i would like to think that its a combination of all 3 of the above but mostly leaning towards a) for im am just so fucking bored right now. bored to the extent that i have been packing my things even though my flight isint for another 20 days. i have also cleaned and my room and disposed of any unnecessary items, such as junk letters and spare useless notes and scribblings and doodlings and paper conversations with a bored classmate. i have also rewatched the entire 2nd season of American Dad and also watched the movie Lord of War, 3 times. yes, i am that bored. save me from the boredom oh patron saint of entertainment and stimulation.

speaking of saving, the main ratio for the writing of this blog is to address a certain someone who is in need of saving. not necessarily phsyically but emotionally. her plea reads : "I feel like i'm living in a world full of lies,lost hopes and unreal passion...I envy those who has the courage to push through all this and find wut they r really looking for...I have surrender all my senses, my trust and fantasies only to come across to wut i thought would not happen to me...I still am waiting for that shinning light to come carry me away...Even if it did come...i wonder will i have the stregth to carry on...Wud tat than be everlasting or is it juz another game?" (Verbatim). To this I answer, I can save you. I can be your shining light to take you away from the darkness that is the lies, lost hopes and unreal passion in your world. I will make you regain your trust and your fulfil your fantasies. And i know affairs of the heart are never to be played with lest we forget painful lessons of caution and jadedness. I will make you forget the pain. I can save you, Because I Can.




if words didnt really convey what i was saying, perhaps the above image will be more direct. and i did hold you close, even for just a moment. and though i didnt make a promise with my mouth and words, i made it with my heart. which counts for more than just empty words. i know, i know, we havent spoken in years and i only know you from brief moments. but brief moments were all you needed. You had me at "Can i borrow a pen?"

ok folks, enough of the sob story. i might get a huge sounding from joyce after this but... meh.. this is how i feel.
( image copyright of www.xkcd.com. go look see if u like math, romance and sarcasm. )


HAVE A GOOD DAY AND FREE YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS!

yes, im a little bit on crack this fine tuesday morning. just a little bit..

and, specially for Grace and numerous others who say i dont post much pictures on the blog...






WE LOVE YOU CHELSEA, WE DO, WE LOVE YOU CHELSEA, WE DO. WE LOVE YOU CHELSEA WE DO, OHHHH CHELSEA WE LOVE YOU!!!!

CAREFREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE!

fine, so we didnt win the league, but we won two other cups, instead of just one. *Cue song "1 is the lonliest number"

3 comments:

urbanphoenix said...

.....

You had me at 'Can I borrow a pen?"?

Almost as corny as "I can be your shining light!"

*VOMITS BLOOD*

Su said...

hahahah. my bro the big dork. but u know what juju, you can be so sweet when u wanna be.

2 posts in a day? mighty proud of you. and piccies too. amazing what boredom does to you. :)

*muahs*

Ruizi - Grrrawr! said...

I am shocked to see pictures on your blog but i am glad that you took my advice and posted A picture of you! Well done juju! keep the pictures coming aye!