Friday, February 10, 2006

random random random

yes...i realize there is a fucking problem with the fucking comments. too bad...i really sometimes enjoy readings comments with a grain of salt and pepper and a little bit of sour sauce for taste.dont be afraid to leave a comment...even though its not related with the comment. i dont blame you actually. as i've said in many a rant... sometimes even i dont know what the hell im saying. oh..well...since i've been born and raised a malaysian true and through im not going to do jack shit about it coz im just too goddamned lazy. i detest administrative red tape bullshit. i detest filling out forms and writing official letters politely asking for some goddamned decent service for once. anyway... in relation to red tape bullshit...finally got them offer letters (Re university applications) all good.. all expected... all except Exeter. Right...first of all...i understand that they only offer a 1+2. right...but what the hell...apply anyway. then suddenly i get an offer for 3rd year. the fuck? being the sort who's easily excitable i did not read the lower half of the letter stating in needed a second upper in my year 1 for me to get in. err...right...i already did my first year and did not get a second upper....so why are u already offering me a place in 3rd year? the results are right in my application. damn english... just tell it to me straight...am i in or out? and guess what.. .im the only one to get such an offer from exeter in the entire intake... celeberty status... fuck...ppl i dont even know are coming up to me and saying good on you. i didnt win a lottery ppl..so anyway...coming back to the issue at hand.. are they just dangling a carrot and suddenly violently pulling it away from me and saying fuck u little chink...u didnt get a second upper in year 1 and we only sent u that offer letter to rub it in? so fucking confused right now. anyway..exeter isint my only choice...have others...but i did really prefer exeter. oh well...we'll see.
see what i just did...i talked about my personal life. thats the yardstick proving that i have nothing better to do. i suppose i could talk about the Muhammad cartoons and all the shit thats been getting. i suppose i should say that it was wrong of the danish cartoonists to do so. i suppose i should also say that, though offensive and temper inducing.. the extreme measures taken are totally unnecessary and needless deaths could have been avoided. i could say a number of things about both parties...but then...i learned a long time ago...its no use getting all riled up about what the next(or indeed the current) idiot is doing/has done/is going to do. just a waste of precious brain cells commenting on every pit fall of humanity. we been tripping since we crawled out of the ocean and onto land. and we're still gonna trip when(if) we colonize the moon or mars. plus i have a big dick. (yes..i realize i ripped it from Harold and Kumar go to white castle.. i do have a sizable dick thanks for asking.... suck on it if u dont like me(yes...another standard ju statement which is crude and bla bla bla...do u honestly think i care?) )

no one can fully know another person inside out. yeah...u know me well...but how well do u know me? u dont know what i think about(other than sex) and my views on a fuck load of issues. u may just only see one side of me without seeing the entire hexagon that i really am. fuck that u dont understand me im special crap...everyone's special in their own way. negetively or positively.im sure even you are. and yeah...one day u might see a side of me that you dont like at all and just drop me like a hot rock and vice versa me to you. i totally understand. and i expect u to do the same.

what the hell happened to jean claude van damme? the muscles from brussles. honestly...the last film i saw him in was street fighter. and after that? just right off the hollywood radar. not that he was the next arnie... but hey...he was kinda alright. along the lines of steven seagal. damn...he like a hippy akido fighter...the way he always talks and has that face. yeah i know he's buddhist..whatever makes him happy.no u sensitive prick that was not a stab at buddhism. god... just because im known for sarcasm dosent mean im sarcastic all the damn time. same thing with my looks. just coz i look like a bruiser dosent mean im one. i never ever threw a punch in anger at anyone. man....that was fucking insulting when u sit across me, and ask me if i feel violent right now...if i wanna hit someone at this very moment. what do u think i am? a psycho? jesus...if anyone then you for asking such an absurb question. looks determine my personality?and man.... i dont even know you. STFU. yeah..one of my sides im talking about.

im tired and hungry now.. angst u later.

2 comments:

Tupps said...

Enjoyable read, through and true as you put it...props
Who asked you if you were feeling violent? I want to know, such is the mentality flying around, it too has conditioned me to be nosy as hell. Tell!!!

Tupps said...

hey it worked...yowza...