Sunday, February 21, 2010

I don't think about a title till afer I'm done writing

A lot of people have it in their head that I'm here to entertain them. While I may write in a style which addresses the lot of you sometimes, I'm under no delusion that my blog's the best thing since individually wrapped slices of cheese. That in itself allows for a lot of freedom from restriction, the best of which I consider to write whatever the fuck I want and in the process swear so often that even a Coprolaliac would blush. Most of you should be under no assumption that I'm funny or entertaining. I never made such claims. This blogs does not bring me any income whatsoever and is purely an outlet for the shit that's in my head. I do not have to adhere to some gold fucking standard and reproduce shit that will consistently be funny. In other words, I'm not here to fucking amuse you and if you don't like what you read, you can very well just fuck right off.

Ms Watts; there you go again with your could have's and what if's. How many times do I have to repeat myself? I'm fucking over Michelle. We have both moved on and I really don't need you to come here and tell me that we were fucking meant to be together or some other bullshit. If we were meant to be together we would already have been. But the plain fact of the matter is, we're not and most likely never will be and I think it's a fucking waste of time to dwell on water that's already passed under the bridge. It honestly feels like you're using me as a sort of recreational getting over drug. Yeah, I get the fact that you're heartbroken and shit about her. But please don't try and use me and my blog as a part of your getting over therapy. I have nothing to do with you or her and I would appreciate being left alone. I know I can't stop people from reading this blog and if you enjoy it, thank you sincerely. And sure, you do have the right to your own opinions. But I'm not some pseudo shoulder to cry on. I'm not the guide to getting over Michelle. That part of my life is over and despite the initial pain and sorrow I've just moved on. You can read about our history together but that's just what it is. History. It has no impact on what we both do now other than the fact that yes, we did love one another at one point in time, but are no longer what we once were. The show's over. Get on with your life.

Regarding yesterday's quote-o-rama, here is the list of movies I quoted. For your benefit dear sister. In sequential order;

Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
Chasing Amy
There will be Blood
V for Vendetta
The Wrestler
Devil's Advocate
Kingdom of Heaven
The Crying Game
Troy
Reservoir Dogs
Dogma

Yeah, I do love that Kevin Smith.

1 comment:

Su said...

i knew it! more than one kevin smith film. hah!