Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quantum Problem or How I should really write for tv dramedy

Thank you for your continued readership Ms Watts. People have been put off by far less vitriolic posts. It leads me to believe that you're either really thick skinned or you're a kindred spirit. I do not cope with something which I can't help. Like I said, the Michelle ship has sailed a long time ago and there's nothing I can do to bring it back, nor would I really want to. I do not pretend that I can just forget her. How the hell do you forget someone who's fucked you up so many times? I just try to live day to day and keep it all out of sight and out of mind except for masturbatory purposes. End of the day, she is her own person. Her world view is basically: it's her world and we're all just living in it, and if you don't like that, you can very well just fuck off from it.

So you want to know how to cope? You don't. You just try to live your life on the run from that which is the Michelle quantum and hopefully one day you get tired of running and realize how far behind you left her. For fuck's sake, we're only running away from what if's and could have's. God knows the actual person herself couldn't give a damn if you ran off the edge of the world. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can stop running from her and start running to something better. Sorry for the running euphemisms and analogies. Am on a current running(the actual physical one where you put on a pair of running shoes) kick.

Hah... Im fucking commiserating with one of Michelle's partners. I never thought I did see the day.

2 comments:

.i. said...

Its not about wanting to be a friend and the purpose here is to let u know are not the only one hurting. Only after I came across your blog on monthly happenings in 09 did I realised that was a rekindling and thereafter to me.

But your superficially angry response seems to suggest underlayers of poignancy of tender moments with her which I can truly and honestly identify with.

I dont regard her as an enemy. Neither do I regard u as one. I just want to know how u cope.

I never knew about the 7 years for 7 relationships so I guessed I was the clueless one.

I cant help how I feel so excuse me if it seems that I am nosing up your business. Guess we all cope differently.

Its a wake up call indeed after reading your post and I enjoyed reading your blog nontheless.

.i. said...

It could be a Virgo thing I dont know. We are just extra sensory on the emotions side.

Suspend judgements please.