Friday, March 12, 2010

Americana #1

Im not blogging because I've had nothing to blog about. Yes, even if I'm in the States. It's cold and the weather is not doing my less than sunny disposition any good. Sure, there are other personal/family factors as well, but I like to keep our dirty linen in the bottom of the laundry basket. I guess that whole yoke leng thing affected me more than i initially thought it did. I'm this close to blocking her on msn.. what with her fucking chicken soup for the soul quotes and random hunky dory song lyrics by teeny boopers. I hate her...And I accidentally liked(as in, clicked on "like" when I intended not to and to "unlike" it would prove that Im just being a stalking asshole..... damn you facebook social protocol) your facebook status. In fact I just think you're full of shit, as usual.

Malaysia can suck slow internet cock and gargle its low bandwith/speed cum. Im getting download speeds of 1000 kbps and higher here. And streaming? What streaming? More like instant ejaculation from sex with too hot to be true prostitute the moment she inserts your penis in her love hole. Not that I have any experience of course, other than visual masturbatory aids. What I'm tying to say is that the internet in the States is fast.

I met a girl . At the airport. While waiting to clear customs. Had the balls to ask for her email, got pseudo business card instead. Will report further developments, if any.

I've been in a funk since I left KL and I don't know why. I think in the end it boils down to the fact that Im just fucking aimless right now. I dont know what I want to do and I scared that I'll never find out. Fuck girls.. I'll just have sex with a prostitute for sexual gratification and get a dog for companionship. I've been meaning to take this opportunity to clear my mind and think about what to do with the future but, things have not gone as expected due to the weather and other related complications as mentioned above playing with my mindset, or rather, I'm allowing it to. Meh, it's only been a week. maybe next week will get better.

I want this and this. Retail therapy only works partially for guys. In n Out burger however, takes the fucking proverbial cake.

No comments: