Monday, March 22, 2010

Americana #2.5

so one of the benefits of listening to the oldies channel is getting to hear the good old stuff from yesteryear with good memories attached. There was one song however that really doesn't bring any memories, but I do remember liking this song very much when I was a kid though I never really understood what it was about. Then I watched Dirty Dancing a few years back (give me a break ok? It was UK and it was cold and it was lonely and it was one of the few shows I could stream... in all its 25 parts) and I sorta got what it meant. Anyway here's Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen




Well, from what I can fathom, the song basically sanctions stalker eyes right? Or that you can basically have eye sex with someone, which may or may not be consensual? I mean, yeah we all do it but it's kinda taboo isnt it? Unless you're getting eye fucked(haha.. not literally...ewww) by the right kind of person where eye fucking might eventually progress to proper fucking, then the sounds of "stalker/pervert/stalker pervert" ring loud in the streets. So yes, good on you Eric Carmen, for saying its ok to undress someone with your eyes and then proceed to fuck them in your mind's eyes where you're now wearing a chinese sam fu and she a cheong sam and you're going at it doggy style on the table and you're shouting "GONG XI FA CAI!". Yeah. I have an overly active, if not horny, mind. What? I've been single for like 6 years ok? People have committed suicide for less (I'm looking at you Angela from Family Guy).

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

p.s if we had more female sax players like in the video, the saxophone would be a very, very ,very popular musical instrument.

p.p.s RIP Patrick Swayze.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dirty Dancing is my all time fave movie :D