Sunday, March 07, 2010

Delayed alcohol induced headache

yeah, in other words, I have a fucking hangover. Symptoms include headaches , sensitivity to light and noise, lethargy, dysphoria and thirst. Psychological symptoms also include heightened feelings such as depression and anxiety. And in spite of that, here I am blogging. Addressing last night's less than sober and inarticulate post, yeah, I'm not going to take it down. I might be compelled by societal and peer pressure to be apologetic about my drunken verbosity addled by alcohol to be more bellicose and vitriolic, but yeah, I meant what I said albeit in more crude and unrefined terms and I'm not going to apologize for it. Ok, maybe for the abundant and copious amounts of swearing but hey, I was drunk, and curse words tend to flow easier with less inhibitions. Besides last night's post alcohol consumption rant, I just want to mention, in the most implausible, fantastical, impossible, improbable and unlikely event that the hot malay girl with the black jacket,white with dark floral pattern spaghetti/halter top and very complimentary jeans with a belt buckle that incorporates two chrome circles and was unanimously voted as "Best Club Ass 2010" by our expeditionary club hopping party stumbles upon this blog or is already an avid reader(yeah..sure..), thank you for making it a most enjoyable night. You rank second in fun causation factors next to the Vodka.

Oh yes, Im living it up after a week of unemployment and 2 days before I leave for an American sojourn. I don't know why. Its a bit disturbing that I'm reverting back to my younger days where fun needed to be alcohol fueled. But then again, after countless conversations with my sister and dre about my less than spectacular record of being overly emotional about everything, I've decided not to ponder and worry about things that are ultimately out of my hands, and only consider those that are very much within my grasps. And no, I'm not using "big words" to fucking show off. Unbelievable as it may seems, I actually use these words in daily life and yeah, I do know what it means and im pretty sure im using them in their correct context. Most of them anyway.

On the way home last night, as I was closing my eyes and doing the wave thing with my hand outside the window (Re Mukshin by Yasmin Ahmad) this oldie goldie came on the radio and I engaged in pseudo singing slurring. I dont know why but this song just bring me back to a more carefree, admittedly still bittersweet time in my past. Anyway here's Lullaby by Shawn Mullins



yeah I know. It's just lyrics. The original video can't be embedded. If you do indeed want to see the video, click here

Shawn Mullins made the Sawyer from lost look(and voice) popular way before lost ever aired.

No comments: