Sunday, March 07, 2010

(Another) Drunk Post

no, really, I am slightly inebriated. I typed in the incorrect password 5 times before realizing that I was trying to log in to blogger, not my gmail. It must be noted that whatever I will be writing here is done so with my inhibitions waaaay lowered to the point of nonexistence and may in fact be deleted when I eventually wake up in the morning with a hangover but more or less in a sober state of mind. Want to know something even more amazing? I just typed this whole paragraph with my eyes closed because I'm that drunk and I didn't even make a single spelling error as comapred to my more drunken self. Yeah. Thats what im going to do, Im doing to do this entire blog with my eyes closed and just go by feel. Im not even going to edit the mistakes.

You know what? Counterstrike just needs to fucking get off her pedestal. I mean what? Im not good enough for you? QWhy? Because im fat? Exfuckingcuse me, but have you seen your ex? For fucksake I look like a calvin klien underwear model next to him. If you had taken the fucking effort to get to know me better instead of fucking avoiding me all over a fucking book, you would have realized that Im just the best you fucking got. I would never lay a hand on you, never ever make you do things that yhou never wanted t do. I mean fuck, I was willing to fucking drive for you. If you knew me at all you would know that thats already a fucking effort already on my part? What? Don't act all fucking shocked. Everyone's got their own fucking phobia. I just happed to have the most inconvenient one. Better than fucking being afraid to get into the fucking car because there just ahppens to be a baby lizard scurrying around. Or the dark. Or some other fucking mundane shit. You know what? Fuck you. Pretentious confrontation avoiding ivory tower dwelling hypocritical bitch.

Yeah, this isnt going off to a good start. Heh, if you think im fucking emotional when Im sober, you can already fucking tell genius that im more so when im drunk and typing blind and by feel. Its disturbing actually. Not the blind typong. The fucking fact that all I can feel when im drunk is a lot of nger and disappointment. And the melancholy. Fuhgetaboutit. Its a given. They say you're more uninhibited when you're drunk and yeah, Im just saying whatever coes to mind right now. I dont think its fair that wil get a fucking blackberry. I mean, really? do you really need to be fucking conected all the fucking time. I mean for fuckssake, you're just a student. You want to use the internet, gop fucking use a computer with a modem.nIn my fucking day all the phone could do was call and sms and if you were lucky, a camera. Oh, you're bored in between class? Well tough shit, I dealt with it, my seniors fealt with it and dad cerainly dealt with it withoput the fucking need to be connected to the fucking internet all the time. Just like your fucking bitch of a mom, all about the fucking statues symbol. And its not even your fucking money. You havent even earned a fucking dime in your life. Speaking of that bitch, I finally told my dad that i detest her and he said he knows. That was it, no repercussions, no commitment to change, just fucking, I know. Way to fucking confront and handle the situation. But i guess I cant blame you. Your're stucdk. You make your bed you sleep in it as you used to say.

And to you drunk girls, i mean shit, you read about it in the newspapers everyday. rape. you bitch and moan to your women's minister about how its unfair and how victimized you feel. Ever thought of fucking controlling you liquor? Queer as it may sound, a less alcohol addled brain is scientifically proven to keep you safer. I mean fuck, right in front of me, drunk girl trying to get picked up by a black guy. Greasy as fuck taking advantage. But fuck, turn the tables around for a minute. You know these dangers exists and yet you fucking drink yourself to oblivion all in the name of fun. Yeah lets see how fucking fun it is when you fucking get raped get std get pregnant without even knowing who the father is because he just fucked you while you were passed out and hey, welcome to being just another fucking statistic. Yeah i know, not your fault right? You cant help it if you;re fucking attractive with a fuckload of sex appeal but please for one fucking second, use your presumably more mature mind and think about the fucking consequences. Bad people exists in this world and they certainly dont need anymore encouragement from your drunken self to do all kinds of fucked up shit to you. And you fucking assholes who think its ok to fucking take advantage of some drunk girl. fuck you. its somebody;s fucking sister and/or daughter. How would you fucking like it if someone raped your sister/daguther? Unless you've already committed incest you sick fucking pathetic excuse for a human being. You should be killed and your body rendered to nothing more than dust and ash and all traces of you ever being erased from society. We dont want you and we dont need you you fucking parasite. fuck you. Please lar girls.. just fucking take of yourselves. It's alright to have a drink or two, but dont fucking drink yourself to the passing out stage and let yourself be open like a lamb to those fucking predators. You were so fucking lucky that arvind knew you and was able to get you home safe and sound.

yeah thats it for now. im going to go pass out now and wake up with a hangover. this post may or may not still be here once i wake up and find out all the fucking rubbish i've written. but for those of you who read this before semi inevitable deletion of this post, yeah, i can write by feel . I should know, i opened my eyes to click on the publish post button. And thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Su said...

lies. all lies! too little spelling mistakes to have been typed with your eyes shut. bleeeeh! and dad knows all along about your hatred for that woman. i mean come on, a blind person could probably feel the hatred radiating from within whenever the two of you are in the room. besides, dad can't do anything about it anyway so so what if he knows and didn't do shit about it? btw, i'm the diplomatic one hence i keep my disdain out of sight, if you didn't already know. aihhh just come here and we can bitch and moan over a double double. or a beer would suit me just fine too. happy hangover day brah! lol